CORPORATE TRAINING, CERTIFICATION AND LICENSING
TIELC USA is updating its worldwide established, time tested educational services in ESOL teacher training programs. For this special purpose we invite our franchisees and attendees to participate in a special series of sessions of seminars and workshops held on premises in New York, USA. “NEW AGE TESOL SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS” event is planned to serve multiple purposes not limited to:
- Conduct revision and audits of Center’s previous years of services
- Analyze Center’s SWOT and introduce its new updated QMS (Quality Management System)
- Share its international business experience and set new strategies
- Introduce a new Business Plan for cooperation and business relations with its franchises and partners
- Introduce new guidelines to reconstruct the courses into flexible and universally adjustable system
- Upgrade certification, accreditation and franchising policies and procedures
- Expand the scope of Center’s programs and resources to adapt to new educational requirements
- Organize workshops to retrain teacher trainers in TESOL methodology to meet new internationally set standards
- Invite interested parties to cooperate and set the ground for mutually beneficial business
- Organize activities to raise awareness of the Western educational system and standards among international partners.
- Train in new TESOL methodology, award certificates and licenses to new accredited members.